Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Next Step

Rosana Berdichevsky writes:

In the last few weeks, I have been thinking that the time has come to take the plunge.

I have decided to make the effort and take care of all the details to apply to be juried for the bigger art shows. I will apply to the Lake Oswego Art Festival and for the Salem Art Festival. I know that they are huge and I also know that this is a challenge, but sometimes being scared and waiting for something to happen, it doesn't help us to really move forward. And I do want to move forward, whether I get accepted by the jury or not. I've got to try... if not, I will never know, right?

Wish me luck!

2 comments :

Lynn Dorman, Ph.D. said...

That's a brave step and great for you and your art. You Go Girl :D

Lynn

Sparks of Spirit Glass said...

Your work is beautiful and it belongs in a bigger venue.
You might want to talk to some artists about the LO show.....i've heard that weather and declining patrons are issues to contend with.
I second Lynn's statement: "You go girl!"
eddy