Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Memories Revisited in Salem

Recently some of our members parcipated in a Holiday Gift Sale at Temple Beth Sholom in Salem. This was the old stomping grounds of our painter, Sharon Segal.

Sharon writes:

Many of my old friends are still involved in the Temple. They came by to visit and it was so good to rekindle old friendships. Many people were very impressed with my art, because they didn't know that I was an artist. When I lived in Salem, I had just had a new baby and any extra time, I was working in our store.

There were 16 artists in the show. Many were craft people and a few sold Judaica. All in all, the show was not especially lucrative, but the experience, for me, was excellent.

Sharon Segal

1 comment :

Sparks of Spirit Glass said...

How great to see you getting your artwork out there!
What's next?