Monday, October 6, 2008

Proud Mama

I can't help it. I will gladly admit that I am NOT objective on this subject. But also, I know I'm right!!

Eddy and I went to the Local 14 art show yesterday at the Forestry Center. I definitely enjoyed the show, and saw some gorgeous things, but I just kept thinking about the various artists we have in our own show, coming up on Sunday. And I had to suppress a little giggle because.... it's gonna be SO GREAT!!! In my not-so-objective mind, I think we have artists just as good as some I saw yesterday, but none of the so-so offerings.

I left feeling pretty jazzed about our show, and went home and put up our new Guest Artists page. Even though I don't have photos from every single guest, I just had to put it up, so people can see the variety and quality we will be sharing! Check it out... i think you'll be impressed!

http://www.northwestjewishartists.org/guests2008.html

1 comment :

Lynn Dorman, Ph.D. said...

Wow! Makes me miss you all...but I'm still busy saving the world - and alas - am taking few pictures unless politicians count?

See you all on Sunday.

Lynn