Sunday, October 14, 2012

Linda Bourne:Exciting new ORA Artist!




Stop by Linda's booth next Sunday and you will discover what distinguishes her work from most other ceramicists. You'll discover that her techniques for styling and coloring clay are really quite remarkable. You'll delight in schmoozing with her and you will be thrilled when you make your decision to bring home at least one of her beautiful works. Stop by early for your best selection. This work isn't going to stick around for long!
              SUNDAY OCTOBER 21  10:30am- 4:30 pm
  MJCC 6651 SW Capitol HWY - Portland     503.244.0111

                   


1 comment :

Eddy Shuldman said...

I bought it! This piece was even more beautiful when I saw it up close!....Stared at it before the show opened....and had to claim it for my own as the show opened. It is on display in my living room now.
I just love it!