Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ellen Shefi Exhibit

Ellen Shefi writes:

My art opening at MI FAMIGLIA restaurant in Oregon City was a lot of fun. Not only was the restaurant packed to capacity, many of my friends and patients came to enjoy the art and dinner. I received interest from a man eating dinner there - to buy one of my favorite pieces, and he returned again to the restaurant at closing. I sold some cards and 3 cutting boards which have my artwork on them. All in all - a wonderful evening.

For those who missed it - my artwork (17 pieces) will remain on the walls of the restaurant until June 1st.

Mi Famiglia Wood Oven Pizzeria
701 Main Street
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503.594.0601

1 comment :

Sparks of Spirit Glass said...

Lucky me! I went to Oregon City (not that far at all!) to see Ellen's work.
The art work looks so lovely in this restaurant ....and the food is good too!

Take the drive....you'll be glad you did!