Sunday, October 14, 2007

Countdown to the Show

Egads - she says...will I ever be ready by the 28th?

For some of us, shows are still nerve wracking; while others see this "smaller" show as easier than the much bigger ones that they do.

Are you an artist? Do you do solo shows or shows with others? How long did it take for you to lose the anxiety about being "ready?"

We love comments - so just click on the word comments below the post and you'll get a little window where you can write as much as you'd like...

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I've been doing this for almost 15 years, and I'm still not "ready"!! I'm so frantic and harried in the weeks leading up to the show.

But the adrenaline also gives me a big push to create. I'm working overtime on jewelry right now. And that feels good!