Thursday, October 15, 2009

Whew! That's Done!

Yay! I am finished with the programme brochure for our Celebration of Art Show, and it is in the printer's hands. Now, it's no secret that the production of this brochure has been a frustrating process for me. But I must say that as i was finishing it up, it really hit me what an accomplishment this is, and how far we have come in 3 1/2 years! This is our fourth annual show and sale, with quite a few exhibit events in between. We have incredible juried guest artists, and we're in the beautiful ballroom of MJCC, and people are starting to KNOW who we are! And some even paid money to have ads in our brochure! Wow, this is impressive! And (now that I can take a moment to breathe) I'm proud to be part of it.

Celebration of Art!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
10:30 - 4:00 pm

Mittleman Jewish Comm. Center
6651 SW Capitol Hwy.
Portland, Oregon

1 comment :

Sparks of Spirit Glass said...

I can hardly wait to see the new booklet....and hopefully it will be an easier process next year.

Shabbat is over so it's time to get back to the glass!
See you next week!