Monday, August 31, 2009

Cloth & Creativity

More from Laurie Fendel:

It's Sunday evening, the end of August. We have 8 weeks until our show.
I'm designing 3 more shapes for my vases, and decided to make a list of all of the challenges and new skills I'm experimenting with:

1. fabric collage
2. sewing curves
3. designing different shapes
4. stenciling and painting Hebrew words incorporated into the design

It's very invigorating this world of creativity, "ah see ah" ( the Hebrew).
And our critique group shared new pieces and ideas this last week.
It's totally amazing what the human mind can create. The possibilities are infinite.
Laurie Fendel

2 comments :

Leslie said...

Hi Laurie,
Can't wait to see your new creations at the show. I'm glad you are continuing with the
critique group. I know my watercolor critique group is very important for my growth. I don't think I have time for another critique group at this point. I have a hard enough time making it to my original group!
Leslie

Sparks of Spirit Glass said...

nicely done!...yet again, your creativity shines through!